Our blog will be a way to inform customers and prospective customers about new arrivals and current projects at "the knitting store".
Knitters and crocheters of all experience levels are welcome.
For those of you who haven't yet visited us at the store - "the knitting store" offers unique yarns, a diverse pattern selection, knit/crochet-ins, knit-alongs, classes, private lessons, and in-store unadvertised specials regularly.
Though most of our fall and winter inventory has been in, we still have a few outstanding goodies that we are anxiously awaiting. Most recently some treats from Classic Elite and Nashua have arrived, including:
- Pattern booklet---Alpaca Stories & Autumn – both booklets have very wearable garments
- Miracle – alpaca and tencel, 5.25 stitches per inch – terrific for accessories
– 100% alpaca, 5 stitches per inch – wonderful for accessories (hand warmers) and garments Marl
- Duchess – merino, viscose, cashmere, nylon & angora, 3.5 stitches per inch – beautiful for hats, scarves and garments
- Pattern booket---Quarry – wearable garments using granite and wooly stripes
- Wooly Stripes-wool, 4-4.5 stitches per inch – great for felting
- Granite – wool, acrylic, 3.75-4 stitches per inch – really nice for hats, scarves and garm
- Creative Focus Superwash - superwash merino, 4.5 stitches per inch, perfect for garments that need to be machine washable
We look forward to your visit!